The DiTech Media is always looking for new contributors to bring fresh ideas, research, and thought leadership that will help our readers plan, build, and grow their business according to the best practices.
The DiTech Media caters to an audience of marketers, business owners, IT professionals who manage and maintain their business.
Contributions should speak clearly to one of these segments and offer the reader actionable tips and clear examples that they can implement right away.
The Bare Essentials for Every Post We Publish
Successful guest posts are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about the world of business.
We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing.
We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any questions you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
Read the posts on the site to review our style and topics we’ve already covered. We only accept submissions with a fresh angle on existing topics or new topics that will serve our audience.
Posts should be 1,000 – 1,500+ words in length.
Break up your content, so it’s easy to read. This means including headings, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements to increase the readability of your piece.
Write in a natural, conversational tone. We want to share content that is authoritative, but not robotic.
Outbound Links.No link building posts. If your job is to place guest posts on a bunch of different blogs for SEO purposes and as a way to generate backlinks to your site or your company, we’re not interested.
Include no more than one link to your company’s website only if it’s a highly relevant post.
Google is cracking down on that practice, and we don’t want to get caught up in one of their sweeps.
Original content. All content must be original. We do not accept duplicate or syndicated content as guest posts. If your post has appeared anywhere else on the web, we can’t publish it.
Guest Post Logistics
First, we’ll collaborate and agree on a topic and title. Don’t start writing until we’ve done this!
Once we’ve agreed on the topic, give us a deadline for when you expect to submit the article for us to review.
After you’ve written your draft, send it to us as a Google Doc.
Send a short, couple-sentence bio. This can include a link to your LinkedIn profile and/or your website.
We’ll let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
How to Submit Guest Posts:
Send your completed post to email@example.com with the subject line “Guest Post’‘
- Be submitted as a Word Doc or Google Doc.
- Be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Be educational and not overly self-promotional.
- Include a one-to-two-sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments with citations.==
- Be 1,000 – 1,500 words in length
What We Won’t Accept
- There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies
- Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- Editors reserve the right to edit, adapt, update, and republish contributions at their discretion, and update them in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Calls-to-action to DiTech Media content may be added to published submissions.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the blog.
- Submissions must meet the team’s quality standards in order to get published.
Guest Post Promotion
Please feel free to promote your post through your social media, newsletter, or link to it from your blog. You can even include a snippet of the post on your blog, with a link back to the original content on our site (this is important so that we both avoid duplicate content penalties).
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the DiTech Media website. We look forward to receiving your work. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond to all submissions.