Deputy Manager Recruitment at Volvo Group, India
Mr. Venkatesh is a Creative Talent Acquisition professional with more than a decade of experience in managing the full spectrum of Talent Acquisition, Talent Branding, and Talent programs. He is a social media expert and career coach, who uses a participative and consultative training style. Currently working with the Volvo Group as a Deputy Manager – Recruitment. Passionate about learning new skills and guides career/job search decision making based on the rapidly changing employment landscape.
Transforming Hiring and Talent using AI/ Chatbot/RPA.
As the Future of Work emerges, we need a new way to navigate and exist in our careers. This is an exciting time to be alive and show what we can do. Our career story is the most important work to know.
Apart from his diverse professional experience, He has been helping people own their awesome for over 5 years, first as a social media sourcing skills and now as a Public Speaker & career coach.
– Talent Sourcing through social media channels
– Diversity & Inbound hiring strategy
– Transforming hiring via AI/ML/ RPA Tools.
– Implementation of HR tools.
– HR Bots and RPA Implementation.
Session: The Future of Talent Acquisition & Inbound Hiring Strategies
Today’s digital world Maslow’s Need hierarchy has taken a different contour. The past 2-3 years have witnessed some massive changes to the Talent Acquisition industry including an upswing in AI & Automation.
So, what lies ahead?
What sort of TA technology is there and what can we expect from TA automation in the future?
How can all of these tools help you solve the challenges of recruiting in 2020?
- Advanced Sourcing AI tools & RPA Implementation in TA
- How to build Inbound Recruitment strategies
- The most important Talent Acquisition trends of 2020
- What technologies help companies engage candidates?
Additional information and Digital HRM Conference programme – here