CEO of ShopUp, Bulgaria
10 years of experience in data science, machine learning, and data mining, especially in the IoT, Finance, Retail and eCommerce sector where I’m working in the areas of deep-learning, robotics and time series.
Now, focused on projects which apply Data Science for retailers to be more effective and customer-centric.
Solid experience as Business and Operational Manager managing a variety of diverse teams in established companies and startups.MBA graduate from WU Executive Academy. Co-founder of Data Science Society.
In four words: #DataScience #AI #Retail #eCommerce
Session: Applying Data Science and AI for your eCommerce in a smart and cost effective way – several real cases presentation
Intro about Data Science and AI
Data – how to merge different sources of data – Customer Data Platform
Basic aggregations – on user level, products, article level and why we need them
presenting 3 projects:
– article advisor – BG client – how to optimize your content and where to focus on or introduce new products
– user preferences – UK customer – recommender for product attributes, based on customer interest
– article recommender or mobile notification optimizer
- Better understanding about how to combine different sources of data and why.
- Understand what are the aggregation metrics and why we need them.
- What is needed to define in advance before starting a Data Science project – data, goals, steps.
- Different real case examples from various locations.
Additional information and International eCommerce & Omnichannel Transformation Conference programme – here