Supply Network Developer, Greece
George is from Greece and is 27 years old. He studied Accounting & Finance. George is certified in Business Negotiations and recently finished his Master Degree program in L&S CM. George has a strong background in the FMCG sector of the Greek Market where he worked as Supply chain coordinator, Project manager & Logistics Analyst. From 2020 he lives in Brussels where he is working in Exxon Mobil of Energy Industry as Supply Network Developer.
Session: Elastic Logistics as new concept for logistics efficiency
Elastic Logistics, An implementation framework for companies & organizations in FMCG sector
Aim & Objectives:
- Investigation of tools & methods for analyzing data in the modern business environment
- Understand how customers and their analysis provide useful insights for businesses in FMCG industry.
- Illustrate flexible supply chain strategies and potential advantages according to business challenges
- Implementation of the above key findings to a real project on a Greek company
- Introduce an alternative method for businesses to approach the topic of Elastic logistics
- What is Elastic Logistics
- Its importance
- What this model covers in terms of Consumer Behavior, Data Analysis, Supply Chain Operations
- How this model could be implemented & which are the steps to follow
Additional information and International Conference on Supply Chain Management & Fulfillment Solutions programme – here